Tips on Learning
Here are some useful website addresses on topics such as History and Social Sciences, World languages and Cultures, Arts & Literature, Humanistic studies, etc.
Arts and Literature
- 200 most popular books in English literature you need to read.
- An overview of German Literature
- French Literature: Philosophy and Epistemology of Sciences
- Useful links on Eastern Philosophers for Asian students.
- Philosophy for Vietnamese: Introductory course on Western and Eastern philosophers. The collection on Vietnamese Art and Literature, YourVietBooks.com includes posts referencing books written on and about Vietnam. Categories include: Culture, History, Vietnam War and Politics, Contemporary Vietnam and International Relations, Doing Business in Vietnam, Zen Buddhism, Philosophy, Art and Literature.
- Chinese Literature: section is included in my research Blog on Epistemology and Research Methodology.
- Mind in Indian Buddhist Philosophers: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/mind-indian-buddhism/
- Krishnamurti: The Complete Published Works 1933-1986 by Krishnamurti.
Globalisation: Books in French compiled by Arianne Hartsell, Indiana University, Bloomington (2006) pdf, available to download under this link:
- Philosophy of History: http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/history/
- The History Matters Archive page contains tens of thousands of pages of scanned reports, transcripts, and other documents, dozens of hours of audio, and a variety of photographic materials. It includes both old and new—from reports published in the 1960s to formerly-secret records declassified as recently as the year 2000.
Next week I will post more…
Have a nice weekend,
- Follow by Email